Open Casting Call for Background/Extras for Feature Film “Kerosene”
- Looking for all types/ages from 18 to 109
- Filming will take place weekdays in Pittsburgh during all weather conditions
- This is paid, compensation minimum wage in PA
Please do not submit if you do not have a flexible schedule as filming dates and times are always subject to change.
Please send a current photo (can be selfie), as well as a your best contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be alone in the photo and make sure it is visible.
Also, if you would like to drive your car in a scene, please provide the color, make, model and year (sorry no white or red).
Some Specifics: We are also looking for two thin elderly gentlmen in their 60-70s
Men: we are asking that you send your height and weight as well as the above information.
Ladies: we are also looking for 8 month old twins.
PLEASE NOTE – All of production is being filmed in PITTSBURGH, PA
Parkside Pictures is Looking for a Casting Director and an Animal Wrangler
Parkside Pictures will be shooting a “family film” this summer in NE Ohio and are looking to fill the following positions:
- Casting Director: Fully Paid, rate negotiable. The Casting Director will be casting all roles.
- Animal Wrangler: Fully Paid, rate negotiable. We will need 6 dogs. All dogs will need to preform basic and some advanced tricks(ball play, jumping, rolling, stay, sit, etc) 2-3 dogs will need specific training for the large end of film stunt.
All interested and qualified applicants please send resumes and inquiries to:
Producers: Danny Roth, Damiano Tucci
Prod Co: ParkSide Pictures
About the film:
The film is about a rag-tag gang of international dog mascots that must save the day and foil the plot of villains planning to sabotage Youth World Cup Soccer finals
Art Department Interns Needed for Feature Film “The Bronze”
Art Department interns needed for a feature film, THE BRONZE, starring Melissa Rauch (BIG BANG THEORY). Filming is in Amherst and Cleveland until July 31, and school credit is available.
Interested candidates please send availability and resume to: email@example.com
Casting Call for ‘The Tank’
Cast in Cleveland/Columbus | Low Budget SAG Feature Film | Starts: April 21-May 21
Director: Kellie Madison
Producers: Tove Christensen and Steven Schneider
Line Producer: Patrick Stapleton
Casting Company: OPA Casting
Casting Director: Angela Boehm
Audition Dates: Wednesday 3/26 and Thursday 3/27
Callback Dates: Monday 3/31 in Columbus
Pay Rate: low budget SAG Scale + 10%
Electronic Submissions/ Scheduled Auditions
Submissions Headshot and Resume ASAP
Audition Dates: Thursday 3/27 9-5
Audition Location: 6941 Columbia Rd. Olmsted Falls, Ohio 44138
On April 26,2012, six highly trained candidates step inside of the isolated Confined Environment (the Ice Sat 5) in the middle of Antarctica, designed to simulate the lengthy trip to Mars. The door, shuts, locks and won’t open again for 467 days. The goal of the mission is to see how the human psyche functions in an extreme environment for an extended period of time.
- Kaylin: (30-45) Will’s wife. She’s suffered the tragic loss of her daughter and it shows on her face. She is also highly educated and works at the Global Space Agency. STRONG ACTING REQUIRED. (Plays 5 days)
- Jessie (5-9) Female. Hopefully plays young. Sweet and innocent. STRONG ACTING REQUIRED. (Plays 3 days) Must see headshot so I can match her with our LA Talent.
- Chris (30-45) Male. Nerdy, high-tech computer type. Good comedic timing. Think Wayne Knight in Jurassic Park- type.
- Jerron (30’s) Male. High tech space geek. Any ethnicity.
- Michael (35-45) Male. Highly educated candidate for the space isolation mission. He has one too many skeletons in the closet.
- Yan (30-45) Male. Asian. Very serious, quirky looks welcome.
- Alejandro (30-45) Male. Fit, astronaut. Open Ethnicity. STRONG ACTING REQUIRED
- Facilitator (30-45) Open Ethnicity. Believable as a scientist.
- Julias daughter #1(5-6) Young and cute, should like Julia (Marguerite Moreau)
- Julia’s daughter #2 (7-9) Young and cute, should look like Julia (Marguerite Moreau)
- Driver (All Terrain)
CASTING ACTORS IN THE CLEVELAND, OH AND SURROUNDING AREA
From the creators of the urban drama “Swing Lowe, Sweet Chariote”, comes an exciting, new Web-series. That’s right! HWIC Filmworks is in search of the next big star!
Lana Frois and Shante Hayward-Wright are arch rivals that have absolutely nothing in common. Until they realize they are in love with the same man, Marcus Wright, who has made promises of a beautiful future to both of them. Upon receiving the news of Marcus’ untimely death, Lana and Shante are instructed to not only maintain his estate but also raise their children whom he fathered, as a family under the same roof. In the midst of their turmoil they uncover many secrets and lies from Marcus’ past that leads to scorned lovers, hidden family, corrupt alliances and the endangerment of anyone who has ever had ties with Marcus Wright.
TWO CHANCES TO AUDITION:
- Thursday, April 3, 2014, 6:00pm TO 9:00pm* or,
- Saturday, April 5, 2014, 1:00pm to 4:00pm*
HobbsStyle Casting Office
26250 Euclid Avenue, #211 (In the Euclid Medical/Office Plaza)
Euclid, OH 44132
Please forward headshot/resume to ClevelandCasting@gmail.com with preferred audition date and role, for confirmation and sides.
We are seeking actors for the following roles. Filming will take place in the spring and summer of 2014.
Most roles come with stipend and credit
Cast of Characters
- Marcus Wright Sr- 30′s,(African American) handsome, slim build, smooth-talking yet wise about life in general
- Shante Hayward-Wright- late 20′s early 30′s, (African American) sexy with a very nice and curvy figure, street smart with a lot of roughness in her personality but also well organized
- Lana Marie Frois – late 20′s early 30′s, (African American) beautiful, well proportioned figure, high maintenance woman’s woman with a dark side
- Marcus Wright Jr- late teens, (African American) clean look with an attempt to look rough, slim build, well dressed, confused with whether he wants to be street or sophisticated, preferably able to sing.
- Justice Jones – 30′s, (Open Ethnicity) very handsome but a conniving look, smooth talker non opposing demeanor, City Councilman and friend of deceased
- Amber Frois – 5-11,(African American) appearance may vary, cute daughter of Lana
- Lauren – late 20′s early 30′s, White female, beautiful, friend of Shante and Lana.
- Cheyenne Wright – 5-11, (African American) appearance may vary, cute daughter of Shante
- Winston Phelps Esq. – early 40′s, (Open Ethnicity) out of shape and short, Estate Attorney
- George – late 30′s, (African American) brown skinned muscular, clean cut and laid back, he is the man that Lana stated was Amber’s father in the beginning
- Deonte Ridge / Doc Dollaz / Doc- early 20′s, (African American) urban look, shady street demeanor, in shape kind, of short
- Janice – late teens, (Open Ethnicity) the girl-next-door. She is the girlfriend/friend of Marcus Wright Jr.
- Brandon Ridge- late teens early 20′s, (African American) preferably tall and dark skinned rugged look that gives a “nothing to lose” demeanor
- Mr. Haywood- 50′s, Shante’s father, must resemble Shante straight forward, very direct yet endearing
- Diamond – 30′s,(African American) must be VERY beautiful, sassy, charismatic yet intimidating. Later revealed to be the mother of Max Jr. and a famous R&B singer
*Use your FASTPASS for priority audition times.
CASTING CALL: EXTRAS WANTED
DATE: March 14TH, 2014
WHERE: Capitol Theatre, 1390 West 65th St. Cleveland, OH 44102
WHAT: Most extras will be watching a movie at the theatre, and some will also be in line at the concession stand. We will be showing short films and other works by those involved in “A Midwest Winter.”
WHO: Anyone 18+. Please have valid ID.
ATTIRE: Casual. No logos.
PAYMENT: Extra roles are non-SAG, unpaid, no experience necessary. All extras will be get credit as movie theatre patrons.
CONTACT INFO: MidwestWinterExtras@gmail.com
FILM SYNOPSIS: A Midwest Winter is a short film that tells the story of Ismael, a lonely man from a small country, now living in a big city where he meets the beautiful Sophia, a well-traveled and somewhat troubled local who blogs about stories from around the world. Filming will take place in the Historic Districts of Tremont, Ohio City, Gordon Square and University Heights.
Erie SeaWolves Production & Entertainment Internship Opportunity
The Erie SeaWolves, the AA affiliate of the Detroit Tigers, are seeking Production & Entertainment Associates for the 2013 season. Production & Entertainment Associates are paid interns focused on game day entertainment, marketing, community affairs and communications. This opportunity requires a great amount of dedication throughout the baseball season as associates may work 30-100 hours per week depending on the team’s game schedule.
Production & Entertainment Associates will learn best practices and procedures and assist with a variety of tasks including:
- Working with the Director of Entertainment to deliver the game day entertainment experience
- Operating production-quality equipment including Click Effects, Tricaster, and cameras
- Completing daily entertainment tasks on the game operations checklist
- Graphic design including promotional flyers, video board content and marketing materials
- Editing game highlights and posting them online
- Social media and/or website content updates as delegated
- Other support responsibilities as determined
All college majors are welcome, but previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign) is required. Some associates use the experience for college credit while others participate for the experience alone. We prefer that associates have completed their junior year of college, although many participate after graduation.
Production & Entertainment Associates start on March 24, 2014. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in taking their first step towards a career in sports, marketing or the entertainment industry.
March 24, 2014-August 29, 2014
Game Days: Report time until an hour after the game;
Non-Game Days: 9:00am until 5:00p (Monday – Friday)
*Some exceptions may apply; schedule subject to change
- Do you have housing in the Erie area?
- When are you available to start?
- Do you have previous experience working with Adobe Creative Suite? Please provide details.
- Do you have previous experience editing video using a Mac or PC? Please provide details.
- Do you have previous camera operator experience? Please provide details.
CONTACT: Kristi Servais via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Auditions for “Lux in Tenebris” Independent Feature Film
Belgrade & Cleveland Media Group in association with Bruno Productions, LLC invites you to attend film auditions for “Lux in Tenebris” indie feature-length film (to be shot in Ohio this summer). “Lux in Tenebris” is an urban spiritual-social drama about two sisters whose lives are affected by personal tragedies, but their mutual love and an unbreakable bond guides them in the “darkness”, until the very end – when God’s intervention illuminates the path, but the one must die for others’ sins. The film will be directed by B. R. Tatalovic, an award winning film artist from Cleveland (www.IMDb.me/tatalovic). There are 2 separate casting calls: one for male roles, and another one for female and children roles. No appointment needed, but each actor must fill out an application (details below).
The audition for adult MALE roles will be at Cleveland Academy of Film Acting, 5009 Storer ave, Cleveland, OH 44102 (Sat, March 22nd, 2-6pm). The actors must fill out an application to audition (see bottom info).
Lead Male Characters (multiple scenes and days):
1) Clarance “Pops” Mansfield, 40-50, African American
2) DeShawn Mansfield, 20s, African American
3) Jesse Jr/Sr McArthur (one actor plays 2 characters), 20s, White.
Supporting Male Characters (1-3 scenes or days):
4) Poker Boss, 40s/50s
5) Todd, 40s, White, Thin.
6) Big Dick 30-40s, African American; big guy;
7) Ambulance Worker, any race, 30-40
8) Cop, 30s, any race
9) Young Clarance Mansfield, 16-22, African American
10) Gang Member (voiceover), 20-40, African-American
11) Dean Moscow “Falcon”, 40s, any race
12) Caleb, 20s, white, (plays mentally challenged guy)
The audition for FEMALE and CHILDREN roles will be at Holiday Inn, 6001 Rockside Rd, Independence, OH 44131 (Sat, Mar 29th, 10am – 6pm). The actors must fill out an application to audition (see bottom info).
Lead Female Characters (including kids):
1) Margaret “Peg” Mansfield, 40-50 w/aging, African American
2) Virginia Kelleran, 16-22, white, thin, must be able to speak in ebonics (implied sexual content)
3) Annabelina “Annie” Kelleran, 18-28, Biracial. Petite. Able to sing (implied sexual content)
4) Mrs. B, 40s/50s, White.
5) Annabelina “Annie” Kelleran (as child), 7-10, biracial, able to sing karaoke;
6) Tedandra Kelleran (child), 7-11, white, dark eyes;
Supporting Characters (including kids):
1) Akeyra, 20s, Any, Dancer (partial nudity, implied sexual content)
2) Kitty Kat, 20s, Asian or Latino, Thin, Dancer(partial nudity, implied sexual content)
3) Kim McArthur, 26-30, white
4) Mrs. Rockrogen, 30s/40s , white
5) Kimberly, 30s/40s, White
6) Waitress, 20s, any race
7) Social Worker (Voiceover only)
8) Judge (Voiceover only)
9) Mrs. Locklester, 30s-50s
10) Jessica Snowhaven, 30s-50s
11) Mr. Tomstead, 30s-50s
12) Betsy Lesko, 30s-50s
13) Labor Maid, 40s-60s, African American
14) Conner, 8-11, White (aggressive type)
15) Justin, 8-11 White (agressive type)
16) Joshua, 8-11 (shy type)
17) Baby “Teddy”, infant, white, dark eyes
18) Louisa, 20s, African-American
Featured Players: besides main speaking roles listed above, there are few more featured player roles (line or two); more info at the audition; SAG-AFTRA players will be considered (SAG-Ultra-Low pay); Non-union will be deferred pay; SIDES: the sides and casting application could be downloaded from film’s Facebook group. Each actor who wants to be considered, must join this facebook group and download sides and an application (more info there). The address is: www.facebook.com/groups/1417789018469181/
“If You Knew Better, You’d Do Better”
The story of a successful young man enjoying the fabulous life and all the perks that comes with it. Doing what he wants, when he wants until he’s forced to make a life altering decision, only to find out that those closest to him have secrets of their own.
From OMA award winning playwright and author of “REALationship Breakdown Philly Style”, Philipé Winston Weeden brings you the movie based on the hit stage play, “If You Knew Better, You’d Do Better”.
We are seeking to add phenomenal actors to the cast of this independent, non-union feature project. Filming will take place this summer in Cleveland and surrounding areas.
Saturday, March 1, 2014
6:00pm to 9:00pm
HobbsStyle Casting Office
26250 Euclid Avenue, #211 (In the Euclid Medical/Office Plaza)
Euclid, OH 44132
Please forward headshot and resume to ClevelandCasting@gmail.com to receive confirmation and sides. Place “Philly Style” in the subject line.
Heather (Leading Role), African American female, age; late 20’s/early 30’s, Athletic Build. Heather is a beautiful God fearing girlfriend turned fiancé. She has a vision of making a house a home because of her upbringing. She quickly learns that not only is her fiancé hesitant to tie the knot, he is struggling with being in a committed relationship altogether. Meanwhile, she is dealing with her own issues of being pregnant and a past that threatens to catch up with her fast. Paid Role.
Chinna (Supporting Role), Exotic female, open ethnicity, age: late 20’s. Pretty and slender. Chinna moves into a great new community in an effort to gain a new lease on life. She is intrigued by her handsome neighbor and although she knows he is in a committed relationship she finds him hard to resist. Deferred payment.
Josie & Karen (Supporting/Featured), Open ethnicity, age: late 20’s/early 30’s. Credit only.
Join the Greater Cleveland Film Commission as We Kick off a New Kind of Academy Award Event
And the Award Goes To… is an Oscar watch party unlike GCFC events of the past. We’re shifting the focus from the glitz and glamour of awards season and shining the spotlight on those who make the films possible – you, the industry, and our supporters. And the Award Goes To… will also serve as the first GCFC media mixer of 2014. The Greater Cleveland Film Commission works tirelessly to bring productions to Cleveland to create the jobs and gain the experience to help build our reputation as a top choice for productions. This is your chance to give back so we can carry on our mission. Help us, help you!
We will be selling raffle tickets for a chance to win 2 tickets to the exclusive, invite-only premier of Captain America: The Winter Soldier right here in Cleveland on April 1st, 2014.
**Raffle tickets will only be sold at the event Sunday, March 2nd for $40.00, or 2 for $75.00. The winning ticket will be drawn later in the evening and the lucky winner must be present to claim their prize. Don’t miss this one and only chance!
Click Here to Purchase Tickets to And the Award Goes To…
Casting Call for: Vintage Automobiles Needed for 1950s Film in Cincinnati, Ohio starring Cate Blanchett
CINCINNATI (February 6, 2014) – The Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky Film Commission is asking for extras, and automobiles, to appear in “Carol,” starring Cate Blanchett, the latest movie to be filmed in Greater Cincinnati.
Needed period vehicles, including cars, trucks, vans, ambulances, buses and motorcycles, postal cars – any and all: made before 1953 that might be seen on the streets of New York City during that time. The vehicles don’t have to run and don’t have to be in mint condition but need to appear real. Red and white colors are not preferred but not impossible.
Those who would be interested in lending their vehicle should email email@example.com with a photo of the vehicle and the owner’s contact information. You will be paid for the rental of the vehicle and could also appear in the film if you would like to drive the vehicle for the scene.
“Carol,” starring Cate Blanchett, Rooney Mara and Kyle Chandler, will be directed by Todd Haynes and shot entirely in Cincinnati beginning this spring.
Extras must be available Monday through Friday, with filming days sometimes lasting 12 hours. Minors will need a parent or legal guardian who is also interested in being an extra who can stay with the child during the entire work time.
Those interested in being an extra should send an email with contact information, clothing sizes and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from casting should be in touch within two weeks.
The Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Film Commission is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to attracting, promoting and cultivating film, television and commercial production throughout Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Since its beginning in 1987, the Film Commission has brought over 47 films to Greater Cincinnati, plus thousands of commercials, music videos, documentaries and industrials. Find out more at www.filmcincinnati.com
Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky Film Commission
Casting Call – Industrial Videos
Pulse, LLC is working on a series of industrial videos for a variety of clients. We are looking to create a database of local talent. Roles range from company spokesperson to character. We are casting both male and female roles, all ages, ethnicities and accents.
- Union / Non-Union: Non-Union
- Shooting Starts: March 2014
- Shooting Location: Cleveland, OH
- Compensation: Full day stipend
Please submit digital headshot and resume via email. If you have a reel, send us your link.
If selected you will be contacted to set up an audition time.
*We have an immediate opportunity for Australian or New Zealand actors/actresses.
Rachel’s 9th Inning
Rachel, darling of Cleveland’s elite high society and wife of ace major league baseball player Derrick Anderson, finds herself on the run for her life. When news of physical abuse by her husband spreads; Rachel, Derrick, and the team soon find themselves trapped in a psychotic’s twisted game of revenge and cover up. As the danger grows, an unexpected pregnancy will force her to make the most important decision of her life, while her four closest girlfriends offer her help and support throughout her personal struggle. Just as the truth behind the team’s corrupted involvement is discovered, another more compelling mystery is unearthed and an unexpected turn of events may very well rock Rachel’s world.
Now casting for the feature film, “Rachel’s 9th Inning” brought to you by acclaimed author Maryann Lorient.
We are seeking actors for the following roles. Filming will take place this summer in Cleveland and surrounding areas.
Friday, February 21, 2014
6:00pm to 8:00pm
HobbsStyle Casting Office
26250 Euclid Avenue, #211 (In the Euclid Medical/Office Plaza)
Euclid, OH 44132
PLEASE BRING RECENT HEADSHOT AND RESUME
Sides will be provided
Email for an appointment time: ClevelandCasting@gmail.com
CHARACTERS: (Compensation, credit and craft services provided)
Rachel Anderson (Leading Role), African American female, age: late 20’s. Very pretty, slender and/or athletic.
Derrick Anderson (Leading Role), African American male, age: late 20’s. Excellent physical condition. Athletic.
Betty Anderson (Supporting) African American female, age: late 50’s.
Laurie (Supporting), Open ethnicity, age: late 20’s/early 30’s. Attractive, exotic look
David (Supporting), White male, age: early 40’s to 70’s.
Samuel (Supporting), Open ethnicity, age: early 30’s. Handsome.
Isaac (Supporting), African American, age: early 40′s.
CASTING/CREW CALL (Paid positions) – looking for experienced production assistants, boom operators w/equipment, makeup-up artists, gaffers and lighting techs. Submit your resume to ClevelandCasting@gmail.com